Regional VP, Business Development
RevolutionCredit is seeking a Regional VP, Business Development with 8-10 years of experience selling credit services, analytical solutions, and/or technology solutions to major U.S. based financial institutions (retail banks, insurance companies, online lenders). This individual will be responsible for developing territory and account penetration strategies focused on the acquisition of new business targets for RevolutionCredit. This is an incredible opportunity for a proven closer who is accustomed to a true strategic, consultative sales approach.
Orange County or New York
- Develop, manage, and successfully execute professional business and technical relationships with clients and prospects; develop and maintain C-level and senior technical management relationships.
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Position and maintain RevolutionCredit as a true thought leader in the behavioral analytics/consumer engagement category – an organization that is recognized and sought after by large consumer finance businesses.
- Possess a thorough understanding of RevolutionCredit’s products and partner with our Account Management, Technology, and Creative teams to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the organization’s solutions meet the customer’s requirements and what customization may be required in order to secure a contract from prospective clients.
- Initiate both technical and functional proof of concepts, providing support and direction to both internal and client side project teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 75%.
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent and/or relevant experience required; MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years experience selling to major U.S. based financial institutions.
- 5+ years in an executive sales position with solid relationship with C-suite executives within major financial institutions.
- Possess solid business acumen and a deep understanding of financial institutions, industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Fluent in negotiating detailed and complex multi-year contracts with top national, super regional and regional banks.
- Experience in working effectively with client stakeholders from risk, marketing, decision sciences, and technology.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue and volume targets (KPIs and a monthly/quarterly/annual revenue quota).
- Ability to champion new ideas, initiate change and drive innovation.
- Ability to lead a team, bringing resources together to collectively work against a client’s business objective.
Director Customer Engagement
We are looking for an Engagement Manager who will be responsible for exceeding client expectations through superior implementation, delivery and management of our financial technology products.
This individual will be client’s primary point of contact as it relates to technology and product implementation. The Engagement Manager will therefore be responsible for developing a solid understanding of each individual client’s business objectives and KPI’s, enabling themselves to effectively lead clients through all aspects of product implementation (from inception to deployment to ongoing production), all with a client centric focus.
They will be responsible for ensuring appropriate communication amongst the product, business development, data science, UX, technical and executive teams internally, all while ensuring client satisfaction as it relates to RevolutionCredit products.
NYC or Orange County
- Lead client engagement of RevolutionCredit products, managing clients through Product Sales Support, Product Scoping and Requirements Planning, Deployment and On-boarding, Optimization Analysis, and Ongoing Product Management.
- Maintain contact and communication with all project stakeholders to ensure conformance with requirements of each implementation and client user expectations.
- Evaluate and summarize weekly project(s) reports, identifying successful completion of milestones/deliverables, change management processes and any other problems or issues where follow-up action is required. Communicate status, issues and risks effectively to client and internal team members.
- Create and maintain strong, resilient relationships with individuals at a variety of levels at the client organization by managing customer expectations against KPI’s, market trends, service level agreements and deliverables.
- Implement strong program management practices (Change Requests, Issue Management, Risk Management and Decision Tracking) and contribute to RevolutionCredit’s standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices.
- Assist sales team during proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables.
- Perform data analysis in coordination with the Data Science team to inform Product designs and ongoing optimizations.
- Meet client commitments on-time and provide high-quality client-centric service.
- Be the bridge between business and technology to ensure client satisfaction as it relates to RevolutionCredit.
- Professional client experience and presence
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Effective decision making/problem solving skills, using sound logical judgment
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter and a leader
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with creative “out of the box” thinking in a timely manner
- Basic understanding of Internet technologies
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Qlik Sense preferred
- PMP Certified preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel an average of 20%
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of experience in a technology solutions/software based project management and delivery or consulting role
- Fintech experience a plus
- Relevant combination of education and experience