Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer oversees application development, manages client project implementations from an application/technology delivery standpoint, and administers application deployment. He/she should coordinate with other departments and clients and is responsible for helping the company achieve business and technology goals. This position reports to the Senior Director of Engineering.
- Oversee application development by coordinating with offshore developers and other departments within RevolutionCredit.
- Support business development in client pursuits. This includes explaining our technology to customers, provide integration options, designing creative solutions to overcome customer’s technological hurdles and scoping integration requirements.
- Design, implement and test highly scalable, multi-tiered SaaS applications.
- Develop new and/or modify existing application features to increase productivity, efficiency, scalability and security.
- Manage production releases, coordinating with internal teams and external clients from planning to deployment. Oversee customer notifications as per the contracts.
- When needed, provide second-level production support to customers.
- Deliver customer implementations and application upgrades on time and on budget, exceeding client and company business objectives.
- Complete strategic application development and technology upgrade plans that meet company standards.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Achieve strategic objectives for technology defined by company management.
This position administratively supports the CEO and other members of the management team to optimize efficiency. The role requires a passion for organization and collaboration to improve the company’s effectiveness regarding scheduling, deadlines, project management employee and customer experience. The role requires confidential handling of employee related issues and human resources coordination. The position works interdepartmentally and with the FinTech community in a professional and confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Administration
- Works equally as efficient and productive when working remotely and independent as when in an office environment.
- Manages CEO email account and escalating, prioritizing and communicating to whom appropriate
- Manages and optimizes calendar; schedules business appointments and telephone calls and occasional non-work-related appointments
- Handles communication with high profile clients confidently and discreetly
- Takes initiative to plan travel and ask appropriate questions to properly accommodate needs and be accessible as needed when CEO travels to other time zones
- Communicates on behalf of CEO and makes discretionary decisions on priorities, meetings, expenses and time management
- Prepares spreadsheets, memos, invoices, letters, and other business materials, keeping a calendar of needed deadlines
- Files, organizes electronic corporate records, documents, and reports
- Uses office software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Manages confidential and personal information regarding the business
- Assists with employee data management through PEO and Human Resources tasks, such as electronic filing, interaction with vendors, answering questions as needed
- Collaborates with departments to take a big-picture view of their processes and how they flow through necessary systems
- Identifies change in processes and the optimal application to promote efficiency as the company evolves
- Coordinates and manages office details including, ordering supplies and supporting the various members of the Executive team where needed